Find a hotel near your chosen London landmark
Nearest Bus Stop
DLR = Docklands Light Railway
Nearest Mainline Railway Station
Have you been the victim of an accident while visiting or travelling in London and you weren’t to blame? Contact personal injury solicitors in London to receive help and advice throughout the legal process of making a compensation claim.
London Travel Tips
Top 10 London Travel and Trip Tips
1. Take out travel insurance.
2. Wear good walking shoes with low heels – wear two pairs of thin socks, allowing your feet to move easier inside your shoes – helps prevent blisters!
3. Watch out for the thieves of time - Queues! Get your timings right – plan your day - don’t waste time waiting around and queuing! A weekend in London is over in a flash!
4. Visit between October and End of March – It is less crowded and there are less or no leaves on the trees so you can see more of the places you have come to see (and photograph), plus open top tour bus tickets are valid for two days during the winter!
5. Buy your tickets, particularly your open top tour-bus ticket before you travel – this can save you time.
6. Take a digital camera with spare batteries and extra memory card(s) – use a wrist strap at all times to help avoid accidents or theft.
7. Don’t wear expensive jewellery or watches – The chances of being mugged are remote, but take care of yourself and your belongings.
8. Do not give money to ‘beggars’ – they are probably better off than you!
9. Buy a Travelcard for unlimited London Bus, Underground and DLR travel – Keep it safe.
10. Take a small back-pack containing;